jueves, 20 de enero de 2011

About not being able to do anything.

Randomly listening to: Airplanes by B.o.B feat Hayley Williams


Is this really what you want? For us to mean nothing at all to each other? Is that really better? Can you actually do that?


If you chose to end this, I would suffer deeply. I would hate to have you see you go. You are part of me so losing you would be like losing myself. I would remember what we had every day.


But you don't seem to understand.


We are not together anymore. 


Things change. And you shouldn't worry every damn minute about it.

I am not careful with what I say to the rest of my friends. I don't worry that a sentence will send them away.

But with you...

I walk through pins and needles. And it shouldn't have to be that way.


And maybe I shouldn't fight it. Maybe you need this. Maybe we both do.

All I know is that there is nothing more I can do. It is your decision.



Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky  are like shooting stars? 
I could really use a wish right now...

1 comentario: