lunes, 28 de marzo de 2011

Epiphany

Listening to: the tick tock of my clock


I know I am getting repetitive with this whole talking about you business, but I write about what I think and (sadly) lately, I only think of you.


But today I've realized something new:


You don't want to be with me. You genuinely don't want to be with me. You are with her because you want to be with her more than with anyone else, and by that I include myself.


Wow.


I know this might seem too obvious from other perspectives, but I actually believed your excuses.But today you gave yourself away by saying that we talk at the time. I don't think we do you see. 

And I remembered when the roles were reversed. We were exact opposites.

And I got it.

Finally.

I really didn't want to be with you then.

You really don't want to be with me now.

I'm sorry. I really had no idea that this hurt this badly back then.

I know now. I know too well now.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario