miércoles, 4 de mayo de 2011

I am sorry, I love you

Listening to: When you're gone by Avril Lavigne


I know what I did was all levels of wrong. I know that it beats everything I've done before. I know I should have stopped, I should have let you be proud of yourself.


But something took over me and I just couldn't let you go. I can't bring myself to think that you don't love me anymore. I know in my mind that it is true, but my heart doesn't want to believe it.


God, I am such a mess.


I just want to be with you and you just want to be with anyone else but me.


And I had you, and I let you go and I am so. damn. stupid.


And tonight... Tonight I just needed to feel for a moment that there was something still left between us.


I am selfish and I hate myself for it.


But I love you so much. So much. 


That is my only excuse.

That is my only truth.




When you walk away I count the steps that you take. Do you see how much I need you right now?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario