domingo, 15 de mayo de 2011

Loving, needing, missing

Randomly listening to: I want the world to stop by Belle & Sebastian


Don't you think that I don't know that you love me, but you don't love me the way I want you to.

Don't you think that I don't know that you need me, but you don't need me half as much as I need you.

Don't you think that I don't know that I'm important to you, but I'm not the most important thing in your life.

So... Yes, I am pretty sure that you miss me.

But the way I miss you?

Wow

It is literally killing me inside.

So, why then?

Well, because I want, no, i need to love you, need you, miss you, as much as you love me, need me, miss me...

Which is so much less than what I love you, need you, miss you now.




I want to write a message to you everyday at 10 o clock in the evening

1 comentario:

  1. Lo importante no es que te quieran, sino que te quieran bien. :) Solo cuando lo tengas todo de esa persona sera suficiente. ya sabes "i will not settle for anything less than butterflies"

    ResponderEliminar