domingo, 17 de julio de 2011

Why do I still want you?

Randomly listening to: Hope you're happy by Lene Marlin


How can I still want you when I don't even know you? How can I still want you when you regret having kissed me? How can I still want you when I know what you've done? How can I still want you when I can't even understand you?
Does my naivety have a limit? 
And I just want you to talk to me, to explain to me why you are the way you are, why you've hurt me, why you've done what you have. I want an explanation that I will never get.
It sucks.
I guess I can't believe that the boy who asked for a hug in the complete darkness in my bed and then kissed me so gently could have a bad heart. And I guess I can't believe that he didn't feel anything.
I wish I was the kind of person that could let it go. I wish I could not care. 


But most of all, I wish I didn't still want you.


Sorry that I could not be as perfect as you wanted me. Just wondering what's going on in your mind.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario