sábado, 3 de septiembre de 2011

I wish I had the courage to say hello

Randomly listening to: Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now by The Smiths


Sometimes I wish I could be braver. You know, take more chances. Sometimes I wish I could just get rid of this shyness that has always followed me. Even though that same shyness is part of the reason why I like him.
So who is he?
I don't know yet, and probably after last night I will never know.
I spotted him in the crowd, the same way I had a month ago, and I couldn't help but think this was some kind of weird sign, the universe giving me a second chance somehow. 
Again there were looks, and this time even his friend seemed obvious about it. And still I couldn't say a word. 
But how do you say anything to someone who reminds you so much of that boy who broke your heart? And is it maybe a little bit crazy, a little bit masochist of me to want someone who looks so much like that guy I can't forgive? That guy I still miss?
And what is the point anyways? I don't want a one night fling but I can't have much more. I'm going back to England in two weeks! And thinking about it, I really don't mind that much about me leaving when meeting someone. But most people mind.
And there I was again over thinking the situation instead of just going for it.
So now I'll be waiting probably for nothing for that third chance, hoping that this time, I get the courage necessary to at least say hi.




Two lovers entwined pass me by and heaven knows I'm miserable now.

1 comentario: