domingo, 2 de octubre de 2011

I want someone to fight for me.


Randomly listening to: Wicked Game by Chris Isaak (Giant Drag's version)


Just once. I want someone to be afraid of losing me. Not just say that they don't want to lose me. I want them to mean it. I want them to genuinely be afraid of losing me. You have those people, that just say that they never want to lose you. But then one day, they just decide to leave. I want someone to fight for me. When I'm about to leave, to pull me back. Tell me what they love about me. Tell me how much they love me. Tell me what I mean to them.
No. Screw that. I don't want words. Words mean nothing. I want them to show me how much they don't want to lose me. I want them to prove to me, everything that they'll ever say to me. You say you love me, well show me that you do. You say you care about me, prove it. You say you don't want to lose me, well, show me.
One day, I hope someone will fight for me.


The world was on fire and no one could save me but you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario