martes, 15 de noviembre de 2011

Just a little daydreaming

Randomly listening to: Orange Sky by Alexi Murdoch


Before you walk into my life...


You need to know something about me. You need to know that I'm a very insecure person, I have a very low self esteem, I'm not perfect, I'm everything but perfect. I find it hard to trust people now. I've made mistakes in the past, and I've learnt to live with them. I've learnt to accept people for who they really are, it's not hard. Sometimes, I can't be bothered anymore. Sometimes I don't even want to be alive, but, the thing is, I have a million reasons to be alive and I just haven't found them yet. I miss the people that I shouldn't even think about anymore. I've liked, I've loved, I've been hurt. I have hurt people. I'm not perfect. But hey, this is me. And before you walk into my life, you need to know these things. Because, if you walk into my life, you can't walk out of my life when things are getting hard. Just like all the other people did.


I want to know how many scars you have
and memorize the shape of your tongue.
I want to climb the curve of your lower back
and count your vertebrae
your ribs
your fingers
your goosebumps.
I want to chart the topography of your anatomy
and be fluent in your body language.
I want you, entire.


In your love, my salvation lies.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario