viernes, 23 de diciembre de 2011

Not for the cynics of the world.

Randomly listening to: Let it Snow (Glee Cast Version)


Just popping in to wish everyone a merry Christmas. I hope everyone enjoys the rest, the family, the friends or whatever it is you happen to enjoy at this time of year. (You never know.)

Here are some quotes of one of my favorite movies of all time, which just happens to be a Christmas movie :).


But you know, the thing about romance is... people only get together right at the very end. 


"Tell her that you love her."
"No way! Anyway, they fly tonight."
"Even better! Sam, you've got nothin' to lose, and you'll always regret it if you don't! I never told your mom enough. I should have told her everyday because she was perfect everyday. You've seen the films, kiddo. It ain't over 'til its over."



True love lasts a lifetime.




(Ahh, I am such a hopeless romantic...)


(And if anyone still doesn't know what movie it is, I just have to say...Shame on you.)











No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario