lunes, 26 de diciembre de 2011

People always leave.

Randomly listening to: My Love by Sara Bareilles


I don't need some elaborate apology. I don't need you to play me our song in front of all our friends, or just me. I don't need you to wait outside my class with a dozen roses. I just need you to tell me simply that you are fucking sorry, and that you need me as much as I need you.


Each time someone left,
I cried out,
"Don't leave me here alone.
I don't want to be
left alone
for forever."
But there was no sound.
No words.


Every time I went somewhere or did something, I thought, "you should be here with me." Then I'd think of all the things we had promised to do, all the places we said we would go. Then I'd get angry, and then I'd feel sad, and then I'd forget about it because what else is there to do?



My love is on his way. I'm waiting patiently but if you see me now, my love, please hurry .

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario