jueves, 8 de diciembre de 2011

This girl means the world to me.

Randomly listening to: The Scientist by Coldplay


There is a girl who loves me unconditionally. A girl I know I can count on for everything. A girl I know will never leave me.

There is a girl who checks my blog to make sure I'm okay. A girl who gets frustrated when I write that I need someone I can trust, because she thinks I don't know she's there for me. A girl who will listen to my complaints for hours and the only words that will come out of her mouth are kind ones.

There is a girl who has been wronged so many times in the past but still sees the world as a beautiful place. A girl who is treated unkindly for being "too good" (as if that were ever possible). A girl who deserves so much better.

There is a girl who has been by my side for many years now. A girl who I've wronged in the past and has forgiven me but I will never forgive myself for it. A girl who I love with all my heart.

That girl who might be the only one reading this.

Today's post is dedicated to you.




I had to find you, tell you I need you, tell you I set you apart.

1 comentario:

  1. Por que no estas aqui ahorita para darte un abrazo? Te quiero mucho y me encanta vivir la vida contigo, side by side. Ante lo que nos depare la vida, juntas. No lo cambiaria por nada.
    If you've ever wronged me, I've forgotten, there's nothing to forgive, really.
    Tengo tanta suerte de tenerte. Being at your side is so. much. fun. So bring it on y a por mas.
    Y no se si deberias decirme cosas asi de lindas que me haces llorar.
    I love you, every bit of you.
    Hasta siempre.

    ResponderEliminar