lunes, 30 de abril de 2012

When you try your best but you don't succeed.

Listening to: Fix You by Coldplay


How can you tell me that you stopped wanting me to be an important part of your life when you stopped trusting me completely and expect me to just leave it like that?
How am I supposed to move on with my life when I can't understand where my mistake was?
That sounds wrong.
I know I made thousands of mistakes. So did you love.
But I never imagined that you had stopped trusting me.
Oh God, Why does this hurt so much?
You abandoned me and here I am, ready to keep fighting. In fact I'm the one pulling us both. And I know I should just stop. Stop. Stop. Why can't I stop?
And why can't we just be completely honest with each other instead of playing this game where I seem to always be the loser? Because apparently the one who cares the least wins.
This is nonsense.
"When you love someone but it goes to waste. Could it be worse?" That's what I'm hearing right now and the answer is one thousand times no. It can't be any worse.



Tears stream down your face when you lose something you cannot replace.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario